In line with NSW Health advice, Eastern Creek Quarter remains open to the community, providing essential goods and services to our customers.
Restrictions announced by NSW Health preclude some of our retailers from continuing to operate; please contact your favourite retailer for their opening hours. You can find store details on our website, here.
The safety of our customers, retailers and staff continues to be our priority, and we will continue with our increased cleaning and hygiene measures. Regular cleaning is completed during the day of all high frequency touch points, and overnight intensive cleaning is also completed. Hand sanitiser is made available through the centre and we continue to encourage physical distancing and the wearing of a face mask.
When wearing a face mask, it is important to use it properly by:
- Washing or sanitising your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- Ensuring the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under the chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face
- Refraining from touching the front of your mask while wearing or removing it
- Not allowing the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose
Not reusing single-use masks; wash and dry reusable masks after us and store in a clean, dry place.
You are not required to wear a mask if you:
- Are a child aged 12 or under;
- Have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, that makes wearing a mask unsuitable (for example a skin condition, an intellectual disability, autism or trauma)
All of the latest COVID-19 information including exposure sites for NSW can be found here.